Co-chairs: Robert S. Kirsner, MD, PHD, FAAD and Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS plus 60+ dynamic wound care experts
This event offers
30.0 CME credits
Accredited by In support of improving patient care, North American Center for Continuing Medical Education (NACCME) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team..
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
My PA Network Exclusive Benefit: Save $100 on Your Registration!
Use Discount Code: MYPA100 and Get $100 off the Main Conference or MVP Pass at Non-Member Rates
The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Fall (SAWC Fall) meeting is an incredibly inclusive, innovative and interdisciplinary experience packed with education and inspiration. It is a 3-day event that enables physician assistants to be an integral part of the most forward-thinking wound care techniques to improve wound care outcomes.
Participate in Important Sessions for PA’s Such as:
- Innovation Spotlight: Shining a Light on Bold Ideas in Wound Care
- Wound Clinical Trials: Tomorrow Treatments Today
- New Approaches to Managing the Chronic Wound Environment
- Repurposed Drugs: Innovative Treatment for Wound Healing
- Wound Microbiome: Biofilms and Next Generation Sequencing
- AND SO MANY OTHERS
Now is the time to plan to meet us in Las Vegas, October 12-14, 2019 for an unforgettable 3-day event that connects the entire wound care team with the industry’s foremost experts to improve patient outcomes through education.
2 HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS | 30 CME/CE/CECHs | 60+ FACULTY | 100+ EXHIBITS | 1,400+ PARTICIPANTS
Join us and discover tomorrow’s wound care treatments today.
TOP BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Develop practical knowledge and skills with complimentary pre-conference hands-on workshops
- Leave with new ideas, strategies, and techniques that will positively impact your organization’s ability to care for patients and improve outcomes
- Access to late-breaking research and dynamic speakers
- See, test, and compare wound care technologies presented by more than 100 exhibitors
- Extend the educational programming by bringing it back to your organization (all attendees receive online access to many of the presentation handouts and MVPs get access to on demand and more)
- Plus daily meal functions and countless networking opportunities!